|Monday – Wednesday||9:00am – 5:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am – 7:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am – 4:30pm|
Welcome to Heritage Hearing Care
“Helping ears to hear” is what we do and who we are.
Our passion is to work with you to brighten the joy of your favorite sounds and the pleasure of conversation with your family and friends. We listen to you to find the best solutions for your needs. How might we be of service?
To begin, we have found the following to be the most frequently asked questions when people are starting to ask about hearing.
Our Hearing Health Services
We are a team of Audiologists and our support personnel who serve clients from 2 years of age on up through the generations from both the Ontario and Quebec sides of the Ottawa River. An Audiologist is a regulated hearing health care professional holding, at minimum, a Master’s degree in Audiology. We are members of the College of Audiologists and Speech Language Pathologists of Ontario, whose mandate it is to ensure that audiologists practise in a safe, ethical, fair and professional manner.
At Heritage Hearing Care, we offer you the following services:
- Diagnostic hearing assessments
- Counselling on communication strategies & management
- Tinnitus assessment and management strategies
- Hearing aid and assistive device consultations
- Hearing aid programming, verification, and validation
Remote care or Telehealth
- In-house and manufacturer repair services
- Custom hearing protection for hunters, musicians, workers, and swimmers
- Visits to several local seniors’ residences
- Habilitation classes and open houses
- Video Otoscopy
Get In Touch With Us!
239 Pembroke St. W, Suite 1
Monday – Wednesday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday 9:00am – 7:00pm
Friday 9:00am – 4:30pm
Saturday by appointment only
Deep River @ North Renfrew Long Term Care
1st Friday of the month
Barry’s Bay @ St. Francis Memorial Hospital
2nd Friday of the month
Petawawa @ Petawawa Centennial Family Health Centre
4th Friday of the month
Contact us to make an appointment
Ask us your questions or request an appointment at our main office or outreach clinics.